This three weeks course builds on the Green Belt fundamentals and is extended over a three (3) months period to allow for project application and project-based mentoring. The course package combines our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program and our Organizational Change Management course.
Our elite Lean Six Sigma Black course places a strong emphasis on proficiency development through in-class application and project work. Our students will be mentored throughout the program on the application of Lean Six Sigma tools towards developing real business solution. The course allows students to dive deeper into the tools and methodologies of Lean Six Sigma while integrating critical areas of change management and effective group facilitation.
Vector International is accredited by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).
Upon completion of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course participants should be able to:
- Apply advanced tools and techniques in order to achieve measureable improvements in business performance
- Demonstrate ways to eliminate wastes through the application of Lean concepts such as 5S, and Value stream mapping (VSM), etc.
- Demonstrate the application of DMAIC in advancing your project work and in obtaining process improvement
- Apply efficient experimental design and advance analytical approaches to determine the relationship between the process input and process output variables
- Assess the capability of measurement systems and the performance of current processes through the collection, analysis and interpretation of data
- Have an understanding of the role and impact of change management in obtaining and sustaining business results and the critical role of the Black Belt in the change process
- Create implementation design that incorporates foundational aspects of change management and one that ensures that implemented solutions are maintained
Before you begin an online course, please make sure your computer meets the technical requirements described below. The course package is compatible to desktops and tablets.
The courses have 2 versions. Flash & HTML5. The flash version plays on desktops and HTML5 version plays on tablets. The launch file detects the platform and opens the appropriate version automatically. Works on all your devices- PC, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets.
Recommended display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
Online course registration is available through this website only. For online course purchases, we accept payment via Paypal or any major credit cards such as Amrerican Express, VISA and Mastercard.
Online courses are NOT eligible for refunds. Your purchase of an online course is final. Please be sure that you understand the technical requirements and that you will have appropriate online access BEFORE you purchase.
If our students are have difficulty in grasping a concept or its application, they can contact us for assistance via email at email@example.com.
Your cart is empty