Vector International Lean Six Sigma White Belt online course is designed to give course participants a solid foundation in Lean Six Sigma principles and methodology. Carefully designed interactive exercises, examples, and knowledge checks are incorporated throughout the training to reinforce the concepts and to illustrate important application of Lean Six Sigma. In addition to the basic knowledge gained from this course, participants will be more equipped to make valuable contribution towards process improvement efforts within their respective organizations.
The online course takes an average of 7 hours to complete and is presented in a simple and easy to understand format. There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the fundamentals and origin of Lean and Six Sigma
- Understand the potential impact of Lean Six Sigma to an organization
- Understand the sources and the cost of poor quality to the organization
- Understand the importance of the voice of the customer (VOC)
- Determine the difference in customer satisfaction between product or service attributes for a given customer/market segment
- Understand the community of Lean Six Sigma practitioners in an organization
- Define the Six Sigma methodology and the five principles of Lean
- Understand the basic application of Lean and Six Sigma in process improvement
- Gain an appreciation for the importance of change management in Lean Six Sigma deployment
- More readily identify the 8 forms of wastes and process improvement opportunities
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Course Outlne
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma and the Organization
- Understanding the Business Impact
- Lean Six Sigma community- Primary roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the Voice of the Customer
- Lean principles & application
- Change management considerations
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Before you begin an online course, please make sure your computer meets the technical requirements described below. The course package is compatible to desktops and tablets.
The courses have 2 versions. Flash & HTML5. The flash version plays on desktops and HTML5 version plays on tablets. The launch file detects the platform and opens the appropriate version automatically. Works on all your devices- PC, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets.
Recommended display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
Online course registration is available through this website only. For online course purchases, we accept payment via Paypal or any major credit cards such as Amrerican Express, VISA and Mastercard.
Online courses are NOT eligible for refunds. Your purchase of an online course is final. Please be sure that you understand the technical requirements and that you will have appropriate online access BEFORE you purchase.
If our students are have difficulty in grasping a concept or its application, they can contact us for assistance via email at email@example.com.
Your cart is empty